There is something both warming and relaxing about this Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee. Hot coffee, Irish Cream, and spiced whipped cream!
- heavy cream
- maple syrup
- pumpkin pie spice
- hot coffee freshly brewed
- Irish Crème
The Classic Recipe for Irish Coffee
Traditionally, Irish Coffee is supposed to have:
- cream as rich as an Irish brogue – be sure to use 35% heavy cream!
- coffee as strong as a friend's hand – you want your coffee to be strong and fresh
- sugar as sweet as a rogue's tongue – we use maple syrup
- whiskey as smooth as the breeze on the land – we're using Irish Cream, but feel free to use whiskey or Drambuie
Pumpkin Spice + Autumn + Coffee
Pumpkin pie spice is one of the quintessential flavors of fall.
Although you can buy containers of this popular spice, it only takes a couple minutes to whip up your own using ingredients you probably already have on hand.
Make your own Pumpkin Pie Spice to use in this delicious Pumpkin Spice Irish Coffee and much more.
Use what you need and store the rest in an airtight container for several weeks – if it lasts that long!
If you can’t get enough of this classic flavor, this recipe combines it with hot coffee, Irish cream and delicious whipped cream for a cozy and satisfying adults-only treat. Enjoy!Print